Rain
It has rained almost every day since my arrival. I haven’t minded it at all because I’ve been so busy anyways. I’ve also been hearing so much about how hot it gets that I was trying to enjoy the rain while it lasted. Then, for the first time in my life I was scared of the rain. It started blowing sideways today. I have the end classroom and the rain blew in and soaked my bulletin boards. I quickly got online to check for storm warnings because the rain was so different then anything I’d seen at home. One hour later it was hot and sunny out. The link below is from two other teachers. They have a great picture of the rain.
bryanandkara.blogspot.com/
Skype or Not to Skype
Skype, Ichat, Google Chat, AIM, blogspot, you name it and there’s a way to communicate. But is that really a good things to do? I think so, but sometimes it’s hard to really experience ere when you’re constantly thinking about away.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment