Brain Slater gets full credit for this picture. There was a storm last night and it came out of nowhere. I was on my way back from going out to dinner and I was scared to death! Just walking to the car I was soaked, and then the entire ride home I could feel the thunder and the lightning was way too close for comfort. The Slaters were watching the storm from their flat and this is one of the pictures that they took.
Friday, November 03, 2006
A Little Bit of Rain
Brain Slater gets full credit for this picture. There was a storm last night and it came out of nowhere. I was on my way back from going out to dinner and I was scared to death! Just walking to the car I was soaked, and then the entire ride home I could feel the thunder and the lightning was way too close for comfort. The Slaters were watching the storm from their flat and this is one of the pictures that they took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment